With a $1,854 initial membership fee, you receive these elite benefits:
- Engraved granite paver at the Richard L. Easter Museum Complex
- Gate admission for two each day of the Fair
- VIP parking during the Fair
- Four priority seats to a Grandstand concert of choice
- Limited Edition Commemorative Pin denoting membership year
- Access to 1854 Society Hospitality Suite during the Fair
- Exclusive 1854 Society Shuttle access during the Fair
- Recognition in Blue Ribbon Foundation publications
- Special Membership Reception during the Fair
Annual program renewal is $395, due by April 1 of each year. Renewing members continue to receive the same benefits with the exception of Grandstand ticket costs and the engraved granite paver.
Please select the appropriate membership type below to distinguish between a new or renewing member.